1) PROJECT MANAGER
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To support with the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
• To maintain the implementation of the project schedule, manpower, materials and
• Formulate, adopt, implement and monitor Project Plan and Budget in the most effective manner in respect to schedule, cost, productivity, quality and safety.
• Coordinate and resolve matters with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and relevant authorities to ensure smooth progress of the project/s.
• Plan, direct, monitor and control the project operations and ensure timely completion of the project with maximum profitability.
• Prepare and provide necessary briefings to the Project Director in regard to the performance of the project in terms of schedule, quality, risk and cost;
• Prepare, edit and approve monthly reports to Client, and attend to necessary project related reporting in meetings and events by the Client;
• Continuously liaise and provide support to all department in charge
• Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior.
• To implement and monitor any and all relevant policies, procedures and work instructions as so defined in the Company’s Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System.
• Oversee purchasing activities for the entire project(s)
• Monitor and control materials cost, cost savings and budget
• Execute the staffing process of the project team
• Evaluate the performances on project team members
Consistently train and motivate staff at all levels to work as a team towards achieving the Company’s vision and objectives.
• Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes/quality of the project is in accordance with Client’s expectation.
• To handle any relevant tasks assigned.
• To implement and maintain Quality Management Systems conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Must Have more than 8 years total work experience in construction industry or equivalent.
• Required language skill(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Willingness to travel or based at project locations.
• Able to handle business project independently.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills in managing a team of site team and sub-contractors;
• Good inter-personnel and communication skills across a wide range of people Good leadership skills and able to guide team members.
• Good communication skill with pleasant personality.
2) PROJECT EXECUTIVE CUM SITE SUPERVISOR
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Project Manager to liaise with consultants and architects on solving all technical matter.
• Assist Project Manager to conduct technical and contractual reviews to ensure the work is being executed in accordance with Contract;
• Direct all works performed by his staff or subcontractor in connection with project;
• Assist Project Manager to ensure strict works / schedule conformance before handover;
• Assist Project Manager to monitor and coordinate the engineering and procurement activities;
• Prepare daily and periodic reports submitted by subcontractors and submit to Project Manager for review;
• Prepare project progress report and claim;
• Ensure full traceability to personnel, processes and equipment.
• Initiate necessary remedial actions to maintain the project on schedule.
• Assist Project Manager to negotiate and settle all contract changes.
• Preparation of Project’s Final Account;
• Preparation of Contract and Variation Copy;
• Supervise proper handover of completed project to clients
• Supervise personnel concerned with material handling understand the handling methods, procedures and equipment
• Conform for issue / receipt requirements; maintain accurate stock keeping.
• Manage and co-ordinate all site activities to ensure smooth implementation of the project within schedule and quality.
• Continuously monitor project quality is in conformance with specification and requirements.
• Report to the Project Managers on progress of works, resources utilization and manpower status.
• Attend company weekly meeting to review project progress, schedule and quality, cost incurred to-date, discuss and resolve any issues highlighted pertaining to the projects.
• Responsible on daily site activity reporting to Project Manager
• Ensure toolbox meeting is to be conducted within your section every morning before start any site activity.
• Perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by the Project Manager/ Project Director and Management.
• Diploma or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years working experience in Building & Construction projects.
• Good technical knowledge.
• Capable of supervising a team of workers, arrange and monitor work at construction site.
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information, kindly leave us a message or contact us :