POSITION : Project Executive Cum Site Supervisor
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist Project Manager to liaise with consultants and architects on solving all technical matter.
- Assist Project Manager to conduct technical and contractual reviews to ensure the work is being executed in accordance with Contract;
- Direct all works performed by his staff or subcontractor in connection with project;
- Assist Project Manager to ensure strict works / schedule conformance before handover;
- Assist Project Manager to monitor and coordinate the engineering and procurement activities;
- Prepare daily and periodic reports submitted by subcontractors and submit to Project Manager for review;
- Prepare project progress report and claim;
- Ensure full traceability to personnel, processes and equipment.
- Initiate necessary remedial actions to maintain the project on schedule.
- Assist Project Manager to negotiate and settle all contract changes.
- Preparation of Project’s Final Account;
- Preparation of Contract and Variation Copy;
- Supervise proper handover of completed project to clients
- Supervise personnel concerned with material handling understand the handling methods, procedures and equipment
- Conform for issue / receipt requirements; maintain accurate stock keeping.
- Manage and co-ordinate all site activities to ensure smooth implementation of the project within schedule and quality.
- Continuously monitor project quality is in conformance with specification and requirements.
- Report to the Project Managers on progress of works, resources utilization and manpower status.
- Attend company weekly meeting to review project progress, schedule and quality, cost incurred to-date, discuss and resolve any issues highlighted pertaining to the projects.
- Responsible on daily site activity reporting to Project Manager
- Ensure toolbox meeting is to be conducted within your section every morning before start any site activity
- Perform any other duties as instructed from time to time by the Project Manager/ Project Director and Management.
- Diploma or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Building & Construction projects
- Good technical knowledge
- Capable of supervising a team of workers, arrange and monitor work at construction site
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001 is an added advantage.